Monday, March 29, 2010

you'll keep

don't even know hwat's going on

this screen in my head, everthing pressed back into fragments of 2d, so hard to tell what is and isn't me anymore. The shape of my limbs looks foreign, spiders crawling across the shifting geometry of the keyboard. It's very easy to forget that someone spent their time deciding the shapes of the letters of the alphabet, that someone had to spend long hours convincing others that *this here* is the way characters should appear.

The entire world fits snugly inside your skull. As far as you can see into the distance, know that the inside of your face is just beyond the horizon. The ultra-mega-hyper-reality-vision within a calcium wall, it's easy to confuse the film with the World Out There. Our eyesite so feeble compared to what it could be, so much radiation imperceptible.

I convinced myself that I was a triangle for an hour last night. On coming to I saw a bone coloured cat dart across my room and vanish. Straight out of fiction, and yet i *knew* the cat, like in a dream, the declarative knowledge comes so suddenly it could be innate. I know that cat.

I swear i'm not wigging out yet...there's so much of the world to see, and one life is so short. I don't want to waste it. There's 17000000000 seconds in a lifetime, and i don't want to waste even one. Wigging out is not my style, such a waste, so much you'd miss out on - having kids, retirement, making those goddamn string-theorists eat their hats when i publish my universal theory of everything. COP THAT FUCKING STRING THEORISTS I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU! STRING?! BAH I SAY!!!

and again, if you're enjoying yourself, why stop?

Example 1

Example 2


p.s. i still can't figure out how, when they released vista, they managed to fuck up *notepad*. But it's buggy as shit, and consistently ruins my life! Whaaaaa?!

No comments:

Post a Comment